Friday, August 19, 2011

Shhhhh...

I've got a secret for all of my special taters out there... There is a long list of websites that I go to for stand out deals, amazing sale sections, and wallet friendly finds. These sites tend to not have me feeling like I just got jipped. So now, for my little love nuggets (being you guys out there with the screen lit faces, you look fab btw...) I will share one with you every week, highlighting all the things I love about the site. I'll even share tips and tricks tailored to each site. I also know that I have a language all my own sometimes so I will break that down now...


  • SFC- Search for Coupon (online codes usually)
  • GSS- Great Sale Section
  • Free Ship- referring to free shipping
Stay pretty, Overcome the Broke, and Be Fab!

-Jesie

No comments:

Post a Comment